Welcome and thank you for registering for the 2021 MN Armed Forces Hockey Tournament!
Welcome to Team Registration! This is the first step in entering your team into the 2021 Armed Forces Hockey Tournament. Team registration allows coaches/team managers to let us know they are going to play in our upcoming tournament. The process is outlined below:
- Coaches/Team Managers Register Teams and enters the required information into our form. Team registration will only be open until 01MAY21.
- Player Registration will open starting on 01APR21 and will stay open through 01MAY21. Players that fail to register during this time period will not be allowed to play during the tournament. All exceptions will be handled by the tournament directors.
- Once players have been registered, they will be rostered to the correct teams and then managed by the coach or team manager.
- You can only carry 19 Skaters (15 and 4 subs) on your rosters. There is no exception to this policy.
- Individual players can register. Team managers and coaches requiring more skaters will be notified of these players and can accept them onto their roster. The team is responsible for these players and how they play during the tournament.
- Teams Pay their fee through the UHL website. This is open concurrently but will close 01MAY21. All exceptions will be handled by the tournament directors.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you are having difficulty completing registration.
Thank you and we cannot wait to see you all at the tournament.
Mark Gile and Darrin Janisch